What Sellers Should Know
Why are you selling? When are you selling? How can we help you? Ana and Pascal work with sellers to develop just the right solutions and marketing plan for each property and each situation. We consider your neighborhood, your specific property benefits and highlights, the current market, and the target audience (potential and qualified buyers!). We want to get you the very best price, and will guide you through the process from beginning to end.
We will help you sell your property
For The Highest Price – In The Shortest Time – With excellent guidance, strategic marketing plan, resources and advice, and a Can-Do attitude and positive work ethic.
We will help you get your home ready to sell
We consult with you, work within your budget, and help you get the most "bang for your buck" when it comes to preparing your home for sale. We'll start with a complete and thorough walk-through of your property. We always "tell it like it is" – gently, of course – advise you on what to get rid of, what to change, what to improve, how to make your house attractive to potential buyers.
- Consultation and Coordination
- Determine a budget and priorities, as well as a detailed timeline
- Prepare your home to sell for top dollar – inspections, reports, disclosures, repairs, cosmetic fixes for best curb appeal and staging options
- Arrange for plenty of Beautiful Professional Photos
- Pricing your home right... how to price and sell for the highest amount of money in the shortest amount of time
Strategic Marketing Program
We prepare a specific plan and budget to market your property – we go all out when it comes to spreading the word – wisely and strategically! When we meet with you to discuss the sale of your property, our listing presentation includes a comprehensive marketing strategy that we promise to plan, execute, and pay for.
- We market your home to the qualified buyers looking in your area
- We target local Realtors working with buyers in your area
- We connect with our local and national network of active Realtors and Top Agents
- We network nationwide to agents and to buyers relocating to the area
- We hold Brokers' Open Houses for Realtors – to increase the audience of potential buyers and to get the word out about your property
- We host regular Sunday Open Houses for the public – to allow potential buyers to view the home on their schedules
- We work with you to arrange for easy access, visits and showings so that potential buyers can take the time to see your property- and so that buyers' agents have an easy time showing
Getting into Contract with a Buyer
Once you receive an offer, we help you begin to evaluate the offer by looking at these factors:
- How does the offer compare to your asking price?
- Will your home appraise for the contract price?
- How large is the earnest money deposit that accompanied the offer?
- Is the lender known, and is the buyer qualified?
- Has the buyer asked you to make repairs or to give a credit for home improvements?
- Is the requested settlement date appropriate for your needs?
- Are all of the documents signed, disclosures reviewed, is the other agent on top of it?
We will guide you through the escrow period, advise you on negotiations, and represent your best interests from beginning through close of the transaction.
With Ana and Pascal representing you, you can always expect consistent, timely and thorough communication. We are proactive and thorough, and available to have the tough conversations – as well as the happy celebratory ones!